Vitae/My Courses of Study and Training:
- 2003, M.Ed. Deans List, Curriculum and Instruction, UNCG
- Ph.D. Candidate work in Educational Leadership with an Emphasis in Spirituality in Education, University of North Carolina, Greensboro
- 1994, B.A. Dance Therapy/ Naropa University, including focused study on the impact of the arts and meditation as a therapeutic modality, as well as the academic study of and practical practice of Tibetan Buddism, East-West Psychology, Early Christianity, History of Religions, and Native American Shamanism.
- 2016, Feeding the Holy- Sacred Space Group Facilitation Skills Year Course in Progress
- 2008, Non-Violent Communication International Intensive with Marshall Rosenberg
- 2015, Satvatove Transformational Life Coach Training Levels 1,2 and 3 (an ICF Certified Program)
- 2006, The Empowerment Institute Year Course in Life Coaching (Affiliated with the Omega Institute)
- Dance/Movement Therapy 1990-94
- Study of the 5 Rhythms with Gabrielle Roth intensively 1990-92
- Training for 2 years in facilitating Authentic Movement
- Training for 2 years in Body Mind Centering
- Native American Sacred Ceremony- Particpant in Long Dances and taught sacred and secret healing songs of the Lakota Sioux
- Noyes School of Rhythm 1994
- The hypnotherapy which is in gaps and all that info with it up to the next yoga certification belongs.
- 1994-95 Foundations of Bodywork- The Rolf Institute and 750 Hour Certification/License from the State of Hawaii
Sampraya for 16 years; has
An Initiated Bramana Priest(ess) in the Brahma Gaudiya Sampradaya, Has been committed to meditating 2 hours a day for 25 years (with imperfect but notable success). A Bhakti Sastri Seminary Degree Holder. Trained by masters in Vipassana, Mantra Meditation, Sufi Prayer, Quaker Meditation on God in the Heart, TIbetan Shamata, Kundalini and Classical Yoga all with at least several years of attempts in each.
- Ananda has been an initiated Bramana Priest(ess) in the Brahma Gaudiya Sampradaya. She has been committed.
- 500 Hour Certification by Sri Dharma Mittra, in Dharma Yoga, NYC
- 200 hour Certification in Kundalini Yoga Through Golden Bridge
- Certification in Prenatal Kundalini Yoga through Golden Bridge
- HYPNOTHERAPY and Other Healing Modalities
- 2007, Tribeca Health and Healing Institute, NYC, New York. Master Hypnotherapist, with supplemental Certifications in Past Life Regression and Hypno-Fertility
- 1990-94, 3x a week, 1 weekend a month Training Course in leading Breath Therapy/Healing Pranayama; Guided Visualization, Cathartic Movement Meditations, Sacred Chant, Authentic Communication and Community Building
- 1999, 200 Hour Classical Yoga 1 year Teacher Training at the Yogalife Institute, Philadelphia, Pa.